Social Icons

Thursday, July 10, 2008

WYD08 Soon!

The grand Church event for the youths begins soon!
Considered the largest youth event in the world, the World Youth Day will be held in Sydney from Tuesday 15 to Sunday 20 July 2008. Major events and highlights for the occasion are found here. Before the official opening day, there are already many events to help prepare the participants from all over the world to get in full swing for the event.

Several groups from Singapore have already headed down and well-known Catholic blogger from Singapore has a few words to say about the conditions there now. I am sure there will be more in the coming weeks.

Meanwhile, I am still slogging away in the Convitto putting my thesis together and checking that I am making sense. It is slow process but I am learning things als I go along. I am getting my fair share of referenced material to read and digest in order to write and present something for the thesis. That's life now...

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits