Social Icons

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sian!

After 3 oral exams and with two more to go, at time of writing, I can almost see the end in sight! But the drag of it all to reach here and to still bear with the reading and revision... :-P I believe the word here is the well-worn Singlish expression 'sian'!

Which is why I have managed to work around that feeling, whenever applicable, with this little gem from here. It's addictive, it's mindblowing and above all it's fun! I am stuck at level 22, but if you are able to carry on till the end, I'd love to hear from you! ;-)

Oh, another thing I did, to while away the blues was highlighted here when I had a night with clear skies. :-)

I am just waiting for the exams to be really over (so I can get on with life)!....

12 Feb update: I finished the entire levels! ;-)

1 comment:

Young Minstrel said...

All the best Paps! You can do it!

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits