Social Icons

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tomorrow

Tomorrow....

That's when I will go about to do my final exam for the Italian language paper. So will about 47 of my other brother priests.

Today, I am in the last throes of revision that is already making my head spinning from all those grammar and syntax to remember. If I am half my age today, I may just be able to handle all this stress with the greatest of ease. But, when I am at the halfway point of a 'normal life expectancy' and my brain cells are not as numerous as when I was younger, everything is a struggle! :-P

The consolation is that after 12 noon tomorrow, I shall be finished with all this burden!

1 comment:

mumbley said...

Good luck for your exam! :) Don't get too nervous and try to think like an Italian, whatever that means! :)

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits