Social Icons

Friday, July 07, 2006

Plodding On...

I got up late today for mass.... ;-P

I forgot to switch on the button of my alarm clock though I had set everything else for the alarm to wake me at 5.00 a.m. this morning. I was 10 minutes late. Later at breakfast over at Jago's a parishioner came up to me and said that it was 'fortunate' that I was late as she herself could come in and still find time recollect herself before mass began, as she herself was always late. There is some strange meaning to that 'misdemeanour' of mine this morning...

mrbrown and his column over at Today is the talk of the Net this week. Well, if you are looking for a piece of byline from me, all I can say is that the gahment has ants in its pants despite all its vociferous attempts to say otherwise. Their sense and ideals for "creativity" and "laughing at oneself" seems to be one that serve the 'as-long-as-my-ego-is-not-poked'! stance. *sigh* It's going to be a long way to go before we can come to a common understanding or acceptance of what we want to do with the issue of 'freedom of speech' in Singapore, especially!

Three years, eight days in the priesthood and still plodding along...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am reading your blog, hor???

(This is a persistently non-political comment. :P)

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits