Social Icons

Tuesday, May 21, 2002

Necessary Evil
Just finished my first exam oral this morning. Not too much of a problem. I think I managed to get through. Another one to go on Thursday, then I'm through with this semester. It has been an interesting one and not without its usual merry-go-round and rollercoaster rides of the good, bad and ugly.

My parents are coming down for my instllation of lector. By the end of the year I shall be taking that BIG step to my calling to the priesthood. It has been a long journey and it promises of more interesting and even challenging things to come! Meanwhile, it's still the same usual life as a seminarian trying to live through another day - like wondering why my Morever newsfeed is still unable to be used?!...

Be good and have a nice day.

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits