Social Icons

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Days Continue...

Still stewing my ideas for the second chapter....

I haven't done anything yet to continue towards the next chapter for my thesis on spiritual direction. But be assured, I shall get there soon! :-)

Meanwhile, I have to bear with the changes to my room as I had to be reallocated to another. This one is slightly smaller but had a great window view onto the streets below and, best of all, the skies! My first encounter with the night skies through the window of a Convitto room at a late hour of the night is mentioned here.

I discovered an interesting web service on the Net that helps you create your own site in the form and flavour you want for free. It's over at Webon. Give it a shot to see what you can do up within a few minutes. I did not create a new site there as I already have 3 to manage. However, I was really, really tempted to do so and almost gave in. :-P

As the summer holidays carry on, the days continue to be longer and the afternoons are spent coping with the heat that makes the occasion drowsy and tiring. That's the price one pays for remaining in Rome....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fr. your not alone in the heat ,we have the same weather here in the states,,,Bob--- p.s. You should have been in Sydne, its much cooler...lol

Unknown said...

if only... :-D

Anonymous said...

Hello Fr. Aloy

How are things going. Haven't updated for a while.Hard at work on your thesis no doubt. all the best!

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits