Social Icons

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Morn (Sans Alarm Clock)

Merry Christmas!

The morning rain brought showers and cooled the day somewhat. I was woken up unceremoniously by several phone calls early this morning. That was after having gone to bed at around 3.45 a.m. One wanted to know if there was a 7.15 a.m. mass and the other sent a Christmas greeting (at 6.40 a.m.!). :P

I took up the first call after much reluctance (jumping down from my bunk bed, climbed several rungs down the ladder to grab the phone) and I let other go to the voicemail. There were one or two more which I let it also go to the voicemail. By then I was just about giving up going back sleep as I was thoroughly awake! So much for the alarm clock...

Have a blessed Christmas day!

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits