Social Icons

Monday, May 03, 2004

Random Scrawls
Been a way a while...

KL/Genting: went for the Young Priests' Gathering. Very packed schedule. Thought I was able to get some relaxing time but it wasn't what I had expected. Still, I managed to enjoy myself and made more connections among other priests of the other dioceses.

Today's readings (Acts 11: 19-26): trying to be an encouraging factor in people's life like a 'Barnabas'. Not easy but it's a challenge worth investing one's money in...

Parish work: No end to that and there are already more items on the block. I may end up helping in some campus ministry. I'll know Thursday, in the Archbishop's office.

As for the rest, time will tell...

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits