Social Icons

Monday, July 23, 2001

In The Beginning
"The point that I'm trying to make here is how the early days of Christianity are sometimes glossed over by theologians. Don't get angry with me, I'm a Christian yet I am also a historian and believe that God doesn't mind me finding out facts (or he wouldn't have made me so curious). I just think that it is important for everyone to know that Christianity was, in the beginning, a religion that was very adapting of other people's beliefs. It just bothers me that so many Christians don't know the early history of the church. To me it's fascinating."
from clio at dreamingheart

I hear you, clio. I hear you.

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits