Social Icons

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Shadow Play

A cool and quiet Saturday afternoon here. I just finished lunch and came up to my room and with my laptop, accessing the Net now and putting this blog piece.

I have done all I need to do today, which includes the necessary assignments that continually harrass my life. So, what now you may ask? While browsing through the Net with nothing particular in mind, I came across this that made me sit up and came out of my shadow... ;-) For Raymond, it was precisely in the shadow that he shines!

I have said to people before who came to me for direction, to, not go chasing after shadows in their lives. It's ironic here to see one other person who uses shadow for his living. He practically revels in it. Well, there is always two sides to a coin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good find Fr. ,I enjoyed it

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits