Social Icons

Tuesday, October 23, 2001

Another Intermezzo
Brain arrest...all the nerves there are frozen.

My assignments are catching with me and the datelines suddenly seem very near. Perhaps that's why I was feverishly pounding away, this morning, to start up my paper for Catechetics of the issue of "Confirmation for the Youths". Zanzig's seminar on the same subject was a life-saver as it gave me important information I could use for the assignment. So, Sat and Sun, at the seminars, wasn't too much of a waste of time.

The Ironman Games are about to come to an end soon. My team is trailing by 5 points. We need to win the next two series. Hopefully providence would be on our side. Then again God is a God of surprises...life's like that!

No comments:

 

On Flickr!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Annoysius. Make your own badge here.

On Blurb

Life is really wort...
By Aloysius Ong

Online Now

Views last 30 days

Hits